Covid-19:  Due to the current emergency measures regarding the Coronavirus outbreak, our gig at The Hive, Shrewsbury, originally scheduled for March 28, is now postponed until October 24.  

Our appearance at The Cinnamon Club on April 24 has also been cancelled and will be re-arranged as soon as possible. 

The remaining dates below are still in our diary – but for obvious reasons could well be subject to change. Please contact your venue for more information. We look forward to seeing you all again soon – stay safe, everyone!

June 13 | Met Studio, Stafford Gatehouse – full band
October 24 | The Hive, Shrewsbury – rescheduled – duo